A Daily Diet For Show Koi Offering Accelerated Growth
A daily diet offering outstanding growth characteristics to help the advanced hobbyist develop jumbo sized champions!
Basic Staple Diet
- Expect accelerated growth and championship form! During the development of this diet primary consideration was given to the natural, omnivorous requirements of Nishikigoi. With this in mind Hikari® developed an exacting blend of lipids and other necessary nutritional components which can reduce the chances of internal fat deposits which have been proven to be problematic for koi.
- The uniquely balanced ingredients and their availability make this a natural choice for younger koi during their formative period.
- The use of carefully selected protein sources makes this diet appealing to the most finicky eaters while offering them a nutrient package that they can readily digest.
- Manufactured in our own facilities, to our exacting standards, to provide benefits not available with standard koi diets.
- Saki-Hikari® is most effective when used without interruption as an exclusive daily diet. The benefits of the Hikari-Germ™ do not continue once feeding is discontinued. Intermittent feeding or use with other foods mixed in will not provide the optimal benefits.
Carefully feed the amount your fish will completely consume within a few minutes, based on your water temperature, pond condition and the activity level of your fish.
We recommend Saki-Hikari Growth as a daily diet for all koi with championship potential who need some assistance adding weight or improving their form.
|Crude Protein||Crude Fat||Crude Fiber||Moisture||Ash||Phosphorus|
|min. 40%||min. 9%||max. 2.0%||max. 10%||max. 17%||min. 1.7%|
FREE DELIVERY on all UK Mainland orders over £39.99!
STANDARD SHIPPING 3-5 Days £3.95
EXPRESS SHIPPING Same day Dispatch* £5.99
We aim to process all orders before 2pm on the same day. Delivery is usually within 1-3 working days but may vary on selected items.
We reserve the right to change this with immediate effect and may vary depending upon certain geographical locations.
In the event that an item is out of stock we will notify you via your provided email or Contact number.
If you have not received your item or would like an update on your order call us in-store at 01964 562413.
Alternatively email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inspect packaging upon delivery and any exterior damage should be photographed before being opened. In the unlikely event your item arrives damaged. Notify us immediately so we can deal with your issue as quick as possible. Any claims made after 48Hrs are not guaranteed and are left to individual case discretion.
( Livestock Shipping Rates are not included in Free Delivery )
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.