Treats: Ulcers, Open Wounds, Damaged Fins and Hikui.
- A natural product derived from bees.
- Commonly known as “nature’s antibiotic” due to its antimicrobial properties.
- Creates a waterproof barrier to seal wounds.
When to Use:
- Use to seal ulcers, damaged fins, open wounds and Hikui, preferably after cleaning these areas with Koi Care Ulcer Swab antiseptic wound cleaner.
- Upon contact with water, propolis becomes insoluble, forming a waxy seal to help prevent pathogens or debris entering an open wound.
- Remove your fish from the pond. Optionally, sedate fish with Koi Care Koi Calm before treating.
- Carefully clean the area with Koi Care Ulcer Swab, then dry the wound thoroughly.
- Spread Propolis evenly onto the wound and slowly lower the fish back into the water. As the Propolis makes contact with the water, a waxy seal will form.
- Use near the gills and eyes.
- Leave fish unattended during treatment.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.