Treats: Ulcers, Open Wounds, Damaged Fins and Hikui.
- A natural product derived from bees.
- Commonly known as “nature’s antibiotic” due to its antimicrobial properties.
- Creates a waterproof barrier to seal wounds.
When to Use:
- Use to seal ulcers, damaged fins, open wounds and Hikui, preferably after cleaning these areas with Koi Care Ulcer Swab antiseptic wound cleaner.
- Upon contact with water, propolis becomes insoluble, forming a waxy seal to help prevent pathogens or debris entering an open wound.
- Remove your fish from the pond. Optionally, sedate fish with Koi Care Koi Calm before treating.
- Carefully clean the area with Koi Care Ulcer Swab, then dry the wound thoroughly.
- Spread Propolis evenly onto the wound and slowly lower the fish back into the water. As the Propolis makes contact with the water, a waxy seal will form.
- Use near the gills and eyes.
- Leave fish unattended during treatment.
FREE DELIVERY on all UK Mainland orders over £39.99!
STANDARD SHIPPING 3-5 Days £3.95
EXPRESS SHIPPING Same day Dispatch* £5.99
We aim to process all orders before 2pm on the same day. Delivery is usually within 1-3 working days but may vary on selected items.
We reserve the right to change this with immediate effect and may vary depending upon certain geographical locations.
In the event that an item is out of stock we will notify you via your provided email or Contact number.
If you have not received your item or would like an update on your order call us in-store at 01964 562413.
Alternatively email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inspect packaging upon delivery and any exterior damage should be photographed before being opened. In the unlikely event your item arrives damaged. Notify us immediately so we can deal with your issue as quick as possible. Any claims made after 48Hrs are not guaranteed and are left to individual case discretion.