Pond - Anti-Parasite & Fungus
When to use?
- A five-day course of treatment for when fish show symptoms of parasitic infection, such as irritation, flicking, gasping at surface, covered in thick opaque mucus or visible white spots on the body.
- Use if fish show signs of a fungal infection which can appear as cotton wool-like growths on the body and as a preventative in early spring. Eradick can be applied directly to leeches and lice, and is safe to use if Pond Salt Plus is present in the water at ‘General Tonic’ level.
How to use?
- Shake bottle well. Mix the correct dose in a clean bucket of pond water, then pour evenly around the pond.
- Switch off UV for 10 days from first dose.
- Wait 10 days after final dose before repeating treatment or applying another treatment.
- Allow plenty of time to observe the fish and take action in the unlikely event of a reaction.
- Do not use when the water temperature is above 30°C.
- Do not use in hot, humid, thundery weather. Do not mix medications.
Q: Is Eradick safe to use with sensitive species, such as orfe and sturgeon? A: Yes. As with all medicinal treatments, however, you should still provide additional aeration, keep an eye on your fish throughout the course of treatment and avoid use in hot, humid or thundery conditions.
Q: Can I use Eradick with salt in the water? A: Yes, provided this is at a concentration of 0.3% (3g/L) or lower. To accurately measure the salt concentration of your pond, use a hydrometer or ask your local fish shop to test a sample for you.
Q: Do I apply the full dose daily for 5 days? A: Yes. Follow the instructions on the back label to work out the dosage you require (or use our Dosage Calculator) and apply this dose daily for 5 days, following any additional instructions shown on the back label. For example, to treat a pond of 10000 litres (2200 gallons), apply a 110ml dose on day 1, another 110ml dose on day 2, again on day 3, and on day 4 and on day 5 of the treatment.
Q: How often can I repeat the treatment? A: After you have added the final dose (on day 5), wait 10 days then perform a partial water change before re-treating or applying a different treatment.
Q: Can I leave my UV on during treatment? A: No, you should turn any UV filters off for 10 days from when you add the first dose.
Q: Will Eradick affect my water quality test results? A: No, so long as the colour has faded from the water. This should happen within a few days of the product being added.
Q: My pet has drunk from the pond whilst I am treating with Eradick. Will they be okay? A: Yes, they should be fine. The working concentration of the active ingredients is at a non-toxic level for fish, cats, dogs, other small animals, etc. However, it’s best to keep them away from the undiluted product in the bottle.
Q: I have a lot of wildlife visitors to my pond. Can I still treat with Eradick? A: Yes, the working concentration of the product is at a non-toxic level for fish, amphibians, birds, etc.
FREE DELIVERY on all UK Mainland orders over £39.99!
STANDARD SHIPPING 3-5 Days £3.95
EXPRESS SHIPPING Same day Dispatch* £5.99
We aim to process all orders before 2pm on the same day. Delivery is usually within 1-3 working days but may vary on selected items.
We reserve the right to change this with immediate effect and may vary depending upon certain geographical locations.
In the event that an item is out of stock we will notify you via your provided email or Contact number.
If you have not received your item or would like an update on your order call us in-store at 01964 562413.
Alternatively email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inspect packaging upon delivery and any exterior damage should be photographed before being opened. In the unlikely event your item arrives damaged. Notify us immediately so we can deal with your issue as quick as possible. Any claims made after 48Hrs are not guaranteed and are left to individual case discretion.
( Livestock Shipping Rates are not included in Free Delivery )
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.