Is a complete system for the successful start and basic maintenance of marine aquariums.
READY2REEF supplies the reef tank with calcium, magnesium, carbonate hardness and all important micro and trace elements. The highly concentrated READY2REEF is especially suitable for a good start and for the maintenance of mixed stocked reef aquariums. The dosage is possible manually or with a
Dosing pump possible.
5 ml Ready2Reef per 100 litres of aquarium water daily.
- then increase the dosage once a week by 2.5 ml/100Litre per day
- until you reach a carbonate hardness of 7.0 - 8.0 °dKH
- maximum dosage : 25 ml / 100 litres / day.
Available in the sizes:
- 250 ml
- 500 ml
- 1000 ml
- 5000 ml
- Organic calcium and magnesium salts
- Trace element mixture
- organic acids
- H318 Causes serious eye damage
- P280 Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P305+P351+P338 IN CASE OF CONTACT WITH EYES:
- Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove any contact lenses if possible. Continue rinsing
- P310 Immediately call POISON CENTER /doctor.../.
- P102 Keep out of the reach of children.
- Keep out of reach of children!
- Avoid eye contact! If product gets into eyes, rinse with plenty of water.
- Wash hands after use.
- Do not swallow! If product is swallowed seek medical attention - Show the label to the doctor.
- Always read label and product information before use
- The product has a minimum shelf life of approximately 3 years unopened.
- Store in a dry place, away from light, at normal room temperature.
- Avoid contamination of the product with bacteria or dirt.
- Make sure children do not have access to the products used or stored.
- The completely empty bottle can be disposed of with household waste or at recycling collection points.
- Please follow your local regulations for waste disposal.
- Ready2Reef is produced in Germany in our company.