|WATER VOLUME||DIMENSIONS||GLASS THICKNESS|
|SYSTEM||290 litres||90 x 60 x 148 cm|
|TANK||225 litres||90 x 60 x 46 cm||12 mm|
|SUMP||65 litres||67L x 46W x 38Hcm||6 mm|
|CABINET||90 x 60 x 102 cm|
|PIPEWORK||2 x 32MM STANDPIPES||1 x 20MM RETURN|
...FOR YOUR HOME
6 standard colours available
- Crystal clear, braceless aquarium with full polished edges to give an unimpeded view of your own personal reef.
- Balanced width to height ratio to enhance viewing, aquascaping and ease of coral placement.
- Unique 'Invisible weir box' design in black glass which almost disappears into the back of the aquarium.
- Multi-stage weir design provides a high turnover rate in the tank whilst minimising drain down levels in a power loss situation.
- Special “Ultra-Flow” weir comb allows 30-50% more water through, so that larger flow rates can be used.
- Twin overflow pipes offer safe, silent operation.
- Dry Box built into weir section to hide and pass through any pump and lighting cables.
- Perfectly matched for use with the D-D Slimline lighting bracket and AquaIllumination lighting.
- Sleek, extra tall cabinet that offers the perfect viewing height for the aquarium.
- Modern, heavy duty cabinet construction with high quality finish to compliment the home environment.
- Extra height internal space for installation and maintenance of equipment.
- Cabinet supplied pre-assembled as standard.
- Removable quick release, bi-folding door to offer improved access for maintenance.
- Lacquer coated, fully adjustable, soft close hinges.
- Adjustable feet to allow correct levelling of the aquarium on uneven floors.
- Good ventilation incorporated into the chiller and sump areas.
- Separate chiller section with storage shelf included on larger models.
- Twin filter socks for super fine prefiltration of the water. (1)
- Filter sock silencing to remove any annoying trickle. (1)
- Large skimmer / equipment section. (2)
- Refugium section for caulerpa bed or for growing coral frags. (3)
- Pump chamber. (4)
- Large top-up reservoir. (5)