Kamoer ATO ONE Automatic top up unit
The Kamoer ATO ONE is a smart automatic water top up unit used to replenish water lost through evaporation. It comes complete with an optical sensor for accurate monitoring of the water level and a back-up float sensor. No programming is required to set up the unit, simply position the sensors on their magnetic mounts, connect the pump and away you go. Everything needed to set up the unit is included in the kit and a third sensor is available as an optional extra to monitor the status of the freshwater reservoir.
- Accurate optical main level sensor.
- Emergency failsafe float sensor.
- Magnetic sensor mounts.
- Audible and visual time out alarms.
- Led status lights.
- Optional sensor available for freshwater reservoir.
- Low voltage pump.
- Clamp on refill tube holder.
- Splashproof pump and power supply connections.
- Self adhesive foam mount pad on controller.
- Controller dimensions 60mm (L) x 58mm (W) x 28mm (H).
- Power adapter input 230-240V.
- Power adapter output 12V 1A.
- Refill pump 12V.
- Maximum pump flow rate 500 L/H.
- Maximum pump head height 2m.
- Flexible pipe diameter 8mm x 11mm.
- Maximum glass thickness for magnet mount 10mm.
- Red, blue, and green status LED's.
Included In The Box
- Kamoer ATO ONE controller.
- Optical level sensor.
- Emergency overflow sensor.
- 2 x Magnetic sensor mounts.
- Power adapter.
- Refill pump.
- Tube holder.
- Siphon break connector.
- 2m 8/11mm PVC flexible tubing.
- Quick start guide.
*Optional freshwater sensor is not included*
FREE DELIVERY on all UK Mainland orders over £39.99!
STANDARD SHIPPING 3-5 Days £3.95
EXPRESS SHIPPING Same day Dispatch* £5.99
We aim to process all orders before 2pm on the same day. Delivery is usually within 1-3 working days but may vary on selected items.
We reserve the right to change this with immediate effect and may vary depending upon certain geographical locations.
In the event that an item is out of stock we will notify you via your provided email or Contact number.
If you have not received your item or would like an update on your order call us in-store at 01964 562413.
Alternatively email us at: email@example.com
Please inspect packaging upon delivery and any exterior damage should be photographed before being opened. In the unlikely event your item arrives damaged. Notify us immediately so we can deal with your issue as quick as possible. Any claims made after 48Hrs are not guaranteed and are left to individual case discretion.
( Livestock Shipping Rates are not included in Free Delivery )
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.