Do you want the Ultimate Stability for your Aquarium?
The Dual Digital Temperature Controller is designed to allow precise control of the temperature in an aquarium and has 2 modes which allow control of both heating and cooling at the same time.
- Double mains power socket – one power socket for heater control and the other for fan/chiller control.
- Display with temperature sensor – used to set and display temperature and alarms and measure temperature.
- The plastic coated temperature sensor is waterproof and suitable for use in a marine aquarium
- Plug and play - no wiring required.
- Heating/cooling can be set to within 0.3 deg C of target temperature e.g. Control Range of 24.7 - 25.3 deg C (with set temp of 25 deg C).
- Audible and Visual Alarm Function
- 2m long plastic coated temperature sensor with mounting suction cup.
- Heating Control (resistive load, such as heater) max 1600W.
- Cooling Control (inductive load, such as a chiller) max 600W.
- Display: Back lit blue LCD – permanently lit.
- Power off memory function
- Makes an ideal control platform for our Schego Titanium aquarium heater
- Temperature measuring range: -40 - 99 deg C
- Temperature differential setting range 0.3 – 16.0 deg C
- Alarm function range: 0.5 – 5 deg C of set point temperature
- Resolution: 0.1 deg C
- Accuracy: ±1 deg C (-30 - 50 deg C)
- Power supply: 220VAC±10%, 50/60Hz
- Operating Humidity range: 20% - 85%
- Power consumption: ≤3W
- Operating Temperature Range: - 10 – 60 deg C
- Display panel size: 95mm x 50mm x 15mm
- Control socket size: 160mm x 70mm x 45mm